- Semi-Automatic Information and Knowledge Systems (188.387), co-teaching, TU Wien
- 2015 External lecturer, MODUL University Vienna, Information Systems Management, MBA course
- Information Systems,BBA/BSc course at MODULUniversity
- Information and Communication Technologies, MSc course at MODUL University
- Information Systems Management, MBA course at MODUL University
- Semantic Web Technologies, MBA course at MODUL University
- Invited lecture, Semantic Web and Knowledge Management, in the context of Cranfield University’s Knowledge Management for Innovation MSc course
- Teaching a lecture on ontologies in the context of the WebKR course at VU Amster- dam. The material of these lectures has been reused for some of the chapters of A Semantic Web Primer, one of the first manuals in the area of the Semantic Web.
- Guest presenter at EKAW’06 and ESWC’05 GATE Tutorial
Thesis Supervision – Completed:
- 2014 MSc Thesis, Alison Koczanski – Open Government Data: Applications for Sustainability
- 2012 MBA Thesis, Adrijan Radikovic – ERP3.0 Requirements
- 2012 MBA Thesis, Dominik Petko – Combining Social and Semantic Web Technologies to Facilitate Public Relation Processes
- 2012 MBA Thesis, Mohammad Mustafa – Corporate Use of Open Government Data: Economic values through OGD
- 2012 MBA Thesis, Mandy Stam – Setup of Business Intelligence Suites
- 2011 MBA Thesis, Alexandros Osyos – Mobile Time Management
- PhD supervision of Fouad Zablith, jointly with M. d’Aquin and E. Motta – Ontology Evolution. Completed 2011.
- PhD supervision of Vanessa Lopez, jointly with V. Uren and Enrico Motta – Multi-Ontology Question Answering. Completed 2011.
- PhD supervision of Sofia Angeletou, jointly with E. Motta and L. Specia – Semantic Enrichment of Folksonomies. Completed 2010.